It’s Friday again! Whether you have a date, a dinner or you are staying in. Knowing how to properly apply lashes is a great thing to learn how to do for those extra special occasions where you want that extra oomph.
1. First you will want to take your lashes out of the package and hold them up to your eyelid. Most false lashes are too long and you will have to cut them to fit your eye.
2. Apply glue to the false lashes along the bottom where all of the lashes come together.
3. Allow the glue to dry for about a minute.
4. Place the false lashes as close as you can to your natural lash line as you can.
5. Once the strip is in place. Press and hold it down for 1-2 minutes.
6. Once it is dry, apply mascara. Don’t skip this step! This step will help blend your real lashes with your false lashes and give an overall fuller, darker look.
At MYD, we love lashes. Even better than false lashes is lash extensions! If you haven’t read about lash extensions, check out our post on it here.
Do you like wearing false lashes? Would you ever consider lash extensions? Let us know in the comments box below!