Calling all engaged ladies!! We have been expertly picked to be a part of the exclusive group of leading vendors in North Carolina to represent the “best of the best” for your special day at Bridal Buzz NC. It would be our pleasure to host you and your friends/family during this amazing event that you DO NOT WANT TO MISS. There will be gorgeous florists, hot dj’s, the most talented photographers, extraordinary event coordinators, and of course US (and more)!
Check out the website to learn more about where and when and email me if you’d like FREE TICKETS to the show! (email@example.com)
Can’t wait to see you all there!
I had the wonderful pleasure of working with Jill this past weekend for an at home beauty lesson. Jill is such a great person and an absolute joy to be around. Her glowing smile and personality immediately put you at ease.
Jill contacted me in December after reading one of my other blog posts around beauty lessons where I go through your own makeup bag and show you how to use your own stuff or re-purpose it for better results. We had so much fun trying out new techniques and discussing skincare routines.
Please read her glowing review below and let me know if I can ever be of service to you and/or your gal pals! I love to do mini beauty lesson parties, too! Can you say, “mimosas”?! Enjoy!
(Thanks Jill! I had a blast!)
I just received an e-newsletter from Allure magazine and while most of the info I skim over I found some of the products as “Best Beauty Buys” rather good. We have used a lot of these in the past a few I’m going to grab to try out this week.
I love that they listed the Sublimage eye cream from Chanel as their number 1 splurge since I just blogged about that last week! It’s amazing! Just thought I’d share!
Also, I’m attaching the Allure Beauty tips of the month in case other makeup junkies (like us) out there want to know! Enjoy!
If you’ve applied too much mineral foundation, dab a tiny bit of moisturizer on your fingers, press them together, then gently pat—don’t rub—the pads of your fingers on those areas. This will remove the excess without smearing your makeup.
When testing a nail color, using a small amount is useless—always brush on two coats so you can see how the finished product will look.
If you have fine hair and you want to create waves, apply mousse and let it dry naturally. If your hair is pin-straight, add mousse, then wrap it into a bun while it dries.
- Chanel Précision Sublimage Eye Essential Regenerating Eye Cream
- $175, Nordstrom (nordstrom.com), Barneys New York (barneys.com), Saks Fifth Avenue (saks.com), Dillard’s (dillards.com), Bergdorf Goodman (bergdorfgoodman.com); chanel.com
- Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer
- $68, Saks Fifth Avenue (877-551-7257), Neiman Marcus (neimanmarcus.com), Bergdorf Goodman (800-558-1855)
- Jo Malone Vitamin E Body Treatment Scrub
- $75, select Saks Fifth Avenue stores (saks.com), Neiman Marcus (neimanmarcus.com); jomalone.com
- La Mer The Body Crème
- $195, Saks Fifth Avenue (saks.com), Bergdorf Goodman (bergdorfgoodman.com), Neiman Marcus (neimanmarcus.com), lamer.com
- Prevage Body Total Transforming Anti-Aging Moisturizer
- $135, Saks Fifth Avenue (877-612-7257), Macy’s, (macys.com), Sephora (sephora.com); elizabetharden.com
- Pureology Nanoworks Condition
- $50, pureology.com
- Shu Uemura Art of Hair Moisture Velvet Hair Nourishing Treatment
- $60, select salons; shuuemura-usa.com